Selected poems from the poets competing Isla
04Omega5623
Art & Culture read a selection of poems, before the winner of the Marsyas in Love -contest is announced! stand all
to Marsyas
SK
(a gladiator, who asked his name not be publicized to let)
see you in the red shirt Do not click on the remote VIP balcony I just for fighting
But the enemy is waiting.
my heart beats wildly from fights,
Or because I know you see me? Would
'give you all the prices,
For all what it is worth fighting for, are you!
The struggle seems futile works If I know in spirit you are not here.
Würd'st once you notice me,
'd give my life I'll give you.
know you'll only think of one other girl, 've already given away your heart thou
Thus I fight to the death to
Or ... maybe even a smile ... you throw at me!
more messages in the archive
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment