Hey Guys!
So, now I'm so in California, in Carlsbad to be exact, I need exactly 1.5 hrs to Los Angeles, 2 hours to Las Vegas, 30 minutes to San Diego and just 5 minutes to beach.
In Austria, the Czech Republic, and Europe has now almost generel ueberral minus degrees and snow chaos here and the sun is high up, eat cloudless days, palm trees, friendly people and good food. and an incredible horny crazy shopping experience: D
Everything is Different. I will not say that I do not miss home, but I am doing really well.
In New York I have a bunch of nice people met m it which I have 5 days been cut into the "cute" * thank meadls! * we have not let us take the fun and tries to make the best of the week, have We often behaved like pubescent Alcoholics Anonymous, which has just made the whole abkacken funny.
Today is Friday evening just 22:09 am in a few hours exactly 1 week here with my family. My host family has a beautiful house and 3 cars. "Working" or I call it simply is babysitting prop fully nice but often very hard (for all twins = g make funeral time to be honest ... you their "gescheafft" at the same time - my serious)
Neachste week is then my turn "California driver's license - oh man! 'll be all right I hope the Americans go generel like crazy! as if they never have heard of what traffic rules ... is not blinking, not quite hold, do not pay attention to the speed limit and rather assozial other competitors towards -.-
Well what iwie but cool, I am a week here and already I drive away over the weekend:) Tomorrow we
from Los Angeles with a friend, where we give our China Town (yes, the Chinese celebrate on February 13 this year .. and their New Year in Chinatown of Los Angeles leave some of it!) We will have to get alcohol from the Mexicans in LA, because we are both under 21 .... dawm! Pictures, there repays on Sunday evening!
I hope a friend of mine lives in San Diego, where I know I can make fake ID card! * Hope * is so not do it! Want to go away, but can not ... or in part .. it is so often not even let in the club when you're not 21! ! Maaan
Otherwise, neachstes WE HERE .. from the mountains i to be the other way accurate to Bear Mountain with 40 other young adults:) (from 18 - 29) I hope I can because iwie and the somewhat EALT generation (so 22-25 or Connect so): D still I know him not one of those, but as you all know me, it feallt me so to find not that difficult friends:) (again 40 more friends on facebook haha: P, P) Well Connections are living one of the most important things in:) As daft as it looks well over 580 friends on facebook to have, it always brings something:) (that is, not that I'm friends with people who suffer I can not yah: P) So
On Sunday there will a few More updates:)
Ps: because some of you have asked me a few songs & singer from here to announce I am sending you here an a couple of left or:
Ludacris ft. Justin Bieber - Baby
Lifehouse - Halway gone
Jay Electronica
Young Money ft loyd - BedRock
Kesha ft. 30!h3 - Blah Blah Blah
Train
Ludacris - how low
Trey songz ft fabolouse - say aah
Pink - Glitter in the air
Boys Like Girls ft. taylor swift - two better than one
Orianthi - according to you
Kris Allen - like we're dying
Drake ft eminem, kanye west lil wayne - forever
new boyz ft ray J - tie me down
lil wayne - knockout (ft. nicki minaj)
lil wayne ft. eminem - drop the world
lil wayne ft. gudda - f ** k today
daughtry - life after you
Lady Antebellum
Jason Derulo - riding solo
Jason Derulo - prema donna
Jason Derulo - in my head
Derulo Jason - Dreams (prod. Timbaland)
Carrie Underwood Cassie
David - diffrently
Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy
Robin Thicke, Pharrell - I want to love you girl (even older but the song I wanted to post here: D!)
Gucci Mane - Lemonade
Gucci Mane ft. Usher - Spotlight
LCD Soundsystem
Chromeo - Night by night
Vampire Weekend - Cousins
Bomba Estereo
HOUSE / Minimal
on the Streets (Kollektiv Turmstrasse Let Freedom Ring Remix) - feathery
Bangkok - Boris Dlugosch
look here: www.embee-music.de/dj_charts / minimal_charts
the wars ok time for today, here are some photos:
New York By Night!
We Kissed NY CITY
at the top of the rock!
Big City Life!
at Orange County sundown super bowl night:)
KISS YOUR Torie
0 comments:
Post a Comment