Rückblick:
Normalerweise würde John sich nicht darum scheren, welche Botschaften der General in seinen Taschen hatte, doch die vielen `auffälligen Zufälle´ die in den letzten Tagen entstanden waren, entdeckt wurden und zu häufen schienen, und die Tatsache, dass diese Notiz in einer uralten Sprache geschrieben worden war, die die Antiker selbst vor dreizehntausend Jahren nicht mehr kannten, hatten bestimmt nichts Gutes zu bedeuten.
John faltete den Papierschnipsel wieder zusammen und steckte ihn schnell in seine Hosentasche.
Es wäre bestimmt nicht verkehrt, wenn sich Jackson diese Zeichen einmal ansehen würde.
Daniel sat for hours in his neighborhood and was so engrossed in the translation of the antique and yet seemingly strange characters in the photographs that he woke up only after the second door bell. But unlike in the SGC, he had to get up here now and open the door yourself. A simple `Come in, 'did not work in this city.
"Colonel!"
"Doctor," said John and put on a friendly cautionary grin that should remind the archaeologists because they were reached long ago by their first names.
"John ..."
"Daniel ... I wanted to see what you are doing so."
"Oh, the usual stuff."
"Not more, huh?"
" Actually, yes, but so far there is nothing important, let alone interesting. Here and there a letter, at most one item. Although there are very good shots, the stones must have been quite a long age. Make signs or symbols are difficult to detect. Maybe I can even see me himself soon. In such cases, the human eye sees but better and more than a camera. "
" That could be difficult. Alexa was back then forbidding it strictly as ever again to go and who knows what the general reaction when one wants us to go there ... or he finds out that she was still time there was. "
" Yes & hellip yea right. It would probably be easier if her father were not there. "
John nodded thoughtfully.
"What is it with? Once he has calmed down a little further or is it still so ... "
" Tough, unfathomable, enigmatic and obnoxious? Yes, but sometimes it shows sometimes even from the other side and it is actually quite good with him. But basically I really do not know what to make of him. "
" Hmm, sounds like he was in a kind of midlife crisis ... Lantian, "said Daniel.
John could only watch it baffled until he shrugged with a smile.
"... I do not like the looks ... but it would be to imagine ...."
John grinned slightly, before returning to seriousness.
"No ... seriously, I give you must be legal. Both the radiation-General and these stones with their letters somehow a strange aura. Fast. "
uncanny re John nodded and dug around the small piece of paper from his pocket.
"I think it is still scary," said John Daniel, and held against the little note.
"The ... these characters are similar to those on the stones!"
"Yes, that I have noticed."
"Where did you get that?" Asked Daniel and went immediately to the work to copy the symbols and translate.
"I found it on the bathroom floor of Alexa's momentary district. It probably belongs to the general. He was probably in the pocket and is out to please him, as Alexa had to vomit. I guess that makes it scary anymore ... now it is slowly creepy. "
" Why? What did he say? "
" Nothing. He does not know that he has lost it. Not yet. I will give him back and ask him then. However, I think that I can save. He'll be asked to dish up some story or make me screw because I was not concerned. Basically, it would not matter to me, but as you said yourself, it's the same characters as on the stones ... I will not shake the feeling that there's something big to come to us. Something that is not pleasing to me. "
John Daniel was asked to look after the first characters on the paper. He
after another short conversation about his impression and his feeling on the General shows that at the moment probably was urgently needed to find out what may zukäme on Alexa and Atlantis.
After Carol the General had assured to stay at the still sleeping Alexa, this was on the way to the hospital to see his son.
Carol could understand the concern for his family. The son was pumped full of an alien drug that the woman had been stressed out and worried and also the daughter of skills that probably exceeded even his understanding. And to make matters worse now it was that way, as if someone was behind his family, his or her daughter. But why he did not talk about it or asked for help, they did not know. She could not even imagine. Fear? Did he even be done with it? Or was it really just a lack of trust? Possible. After all, they knew each other only in recent days. Are wondering about it, they are not really brought, so she focused again on one of the books that had her doctor Wingers announced this morning. was deflected
But it was not long until presented by the returning John. A little whispered conversation followed
until Carol dedicated her book again, because John was going through some reports and then later even something yourself dozing on the chair.
"Mother ... please ..."
still writhing Dorian on his couch back and forth, trying to escape. His power was not enough more to get rid of the shackles. He was pale, shaky and weak, cold sweat covered his face and his eyes wandered around aimlessly.
"Dorian, you will soon go better again ... You have to hold out, you got it done soon," said Elisha him well while he always went with a cold cloth on his forehead.
"Pa! Pa please ... You have to let me go ... "asked Dorian, that he hardly saw his father come.
"The is not, my boy. Nothing will happen to you. You are safe here. Holding a bit of ... "
" No Pa ... this pain ... they are too strong. Please Pa ... "
" Can you not give him anything? He has pain! "
" I'm already giving him a mild pain reliever, but I do not know whether he can tolerate it or help him at all. "
Tristanius wondered saw again and again to Dorian, even before he reached for his arm, he gently pushed him and wanted to keep quiet.
"Try it," he asked finally, and looked like Elisha Doctor Keller gave a signal, which then raised her an injection.
But even after several moments it seemed the young man not to have calmed down and it seemed to go even better.
"Father please ... I can not anymore. I can not stand it anymore. Make it stop. I do not remember your father ... it quit. "
" Dorian ... "
" Father, I beg of you! You can finish this, I beg you ... I will not ... so not so! You have to help me. You can not let me die so! Please father, only one shot and it's all over! "
" Dorian! "
Elisha could hear the whine no longer her son. She quickly left the hospital room, leaving her husband and son. Dorian she had done everything and it was only a matter of time before he would finally fall asleep. If he would wake up then, this nightmare was over. It would go to him then a day or two of something bad, but this substance would be out of his system, he would have the worst behind it and he could come back to power.
Elisha reached the observation area, from where they could watch father and son, but tears of despair, fear and anxiety disguised their views.
In broad terms they could recognize that Tristanius still stood at the bedside of his son, held him and tried to soothe him with words and encouraged to continue fighting. But it did not help much. So many worries and thoughts swirling through her head, confused and they wasted their concentration and their power that they ultimately just did not want to deal with it and fell exhausted into a chair.
Carol, who made in the meantime, a walk and had now entered the clinic, the mother saw her sitting there sobbing. Tired, with drooping shoulders, pale and tear-stained face.
Unnoticed she had sat down beside her and her hand on Elisha's shoulders down, so she was frightened.
"I'm just ... you look very tired."
"Our children had been able to always keep you busy all ...", Elisha tried to reply with a smile, but it failed miserably.
"... at least something that has not changed. "
" I'm sure it will soon go to him much better. As far as I know there are less and less of this enzyme in his body, that's a good sign. "
" Yes ... yes of course, but I can ask my son ... to hear that we should kill him, it's ... it was one thing to see the pictures on the other, but with Dorian ... with my own son ... "
" Of course it is your son a very different feeling, it is only natural and more than understandable.
But still a little of this substance in it and can not think of him clear. Do you have some patience. Are you a good doctor and fix an even better mother, that he knows and he will remember it later. I think he feels it when you are with him. This will give him the necessary power, nor to fight a little longer. "
Carol taught a few words of encouragement to the mother before Tristanius no less exhausted entered the observation room.
After he asked shortly after his adopted daughter to Carol by the couple and left the hospital again.
"have helped the drops of Dr. Beckett Alexa?", Elisha inquired, as she and her husband now stood alone in the observation room.
"Yes, she is well again. She's just ... very tired and you look exhausted, too. "
" I am too. I'm exhausted, tired ... I can not remember Tristan. "
" Soon he made it and then we can rest. All of us. "
Softly he tried to comfort his wife and gently squeezed her shoulder, but Elisha shook his head and withdrew his hand.
"Rest? Did you forget about that there still are some problems? Have you forgotten the danger of floating in the Alexa? All of us? "
" Now you'll start that again ... I already have told you, I care. "
" You you take care of it? How? When? Have you already talked about with Mr. Woolsey, with Colonel Sheppard
?..." "... No, of course not !...", found Elisha, after Tristanius rolled his eyes.
"... If you had done it, you would not confront you with the arrogance and stubbornness and ... your repellent behavior. Since you're back, I always have to limit the damage. I have to appease these people here and I always have to come up with excuses for your behavior. Now I'm tired to make consistently good face on the matter. I know how much it is very difficult for you ... and me was the realization that so many thousands of years have gone by very taken. Also I had to arrange with me many things. Also, I have colleagues, lost friends, relatives and friends. I was the very hurt and I have to struggle so hard, but you ... you let your grief out on others that you really want to help. Instead of being grateful to them and accept their help, you bring against them only contempt and distrust. Above all, your own daughter! So many things happened during our absence, so much has changed, nothing is as it was, but you are not interested in you for it. You ask and do not want to even listen properly. You complain to prefer the same .... "
"Elisha ..."
"I will not hear a word, Tristan. I have long been watching it and I held back. Now it's over. You know perfectly well that they did not commit treason. We are not enemies of this nation. Things she has shared with these people, they had already or they would easily have come even ran. She has acted in your interest. All she wanted was you and Dorian. She only had one thing in mind. Up and find Dorian and bring the family back together. We have only ourselves, Tristan! We are the last of our people! There is no one more! Understand it at last! ... But for you it was just a ... a ... were waiting for, get rid of your anger about the past. This is so ... so something I would never have believed you! "
" Oh, I beg you! What are you up to test me for it? "
" The truth! You have made it difficult but long before Celtes life. As if it was not bad enough. No, you did it almost every week cited in your office and accused her not to bring more excellence. She has done but still very good job. "
"Their performance was not always very good ..."
"Oh, but listen up! Come to me now not so! It was quite clear that they would never again be what once was. What a shock shocked everyone. It would be by you or otherwise I have ... five months, we released them from duty, but she never forgot Darius ... until now. I told you that she does not remember much of, but for you that comes in handy, right? While they are not reminded of the man she loved once you post them back to shape your discretion, for da gibt es ja nichts, was sie belastet und ausbremst. Und abgesehen davon hat sie nun auch noch diese Fähigkeit. Das kommt Dir gerade recht. Für Dich ist sie doch nicht mehr als ein Werkzeug. Und das kann ich einfach nicht mehr… das werde ich nicht mehr mitmachen!“
Elisha musste kurz durchatmen. Sie spürte wie ihre Wut und der innere Druck regelrecht aus ihr heraussprudelten und es tat ihr in diesem Moment unglaublich gut, sich durch dieses reden Erleichterung zu verschaffen.
Tristanius hingegen hatte es die Sprache verschlagen. Zunächst hatte er noch mit großen Augen zu seiner Frau gesehen, doch dann hatte er sich wegdrehen müssen. Aus some reason he can not see her in the eye.
"I tell you one, Tristan. Your memories will come back and I pray, speak with her about Darius to before you give yourself away with your behavior. However, I think that she's already suspicious. She is not stupid after all, Tristan.
Neither these people. There are good people, they like Alexa and she likes them. They care about each other well and that includes one with Alexa. It includes all of us if you have not yet noticed. As of this
Alexa Kolya was captured, Colonel Sheppard has his life and risking the lives of his men to you to assist in their liberation. Before that Lieutenant Evans was wounded when they were attacked and he wanted to protect them. And then ... there is Colonel Sheppard again risked everything and everyone to save Dorian and he almost had even died, as this Wraith shot him. But you have nothing better to do than bring him only mistrust and contempt towards, instead of you to thank, at least. I doubt so slow on your mind and to your decency. So you have never before behavior you!
Tristan. ... Alexa is in danger and she has Problems. Problems that make it difficult to create.
you really think that they will be silently watch as a madman chasing them, or how it breaks down slowly but surely on their problems and their grief? Or as you expose them ever greater dangers, they want to force benefits they can bring no more simple? It was only because a good soldier because Darius was a part of it. He had trained them, trained, taught and guided. He later became a part of it. He had worn on his hands ... they have promised each other ... you ... you were so happy. "
"I know."
It was more a whisper that came out of his mouth. The memories of that time also put him, and he wondered, would probably like his daughter to come around, those memories back to those days.
"As Darius ... no longer a part is broken in it. It changed everyone. You could have just as a father to know and need to be there for her. She has used that time you very much, but you had to break their only instructions for it. Was it so hard to comfort her, to hug her, to talk to her? "
"... I thought I could distract them because she Darius' death ... I was probably wrong," whispered he.
Tristan, we all make mistakes. But few have the opportunity to learn from it, and to make amends. "
" And how? How do I do that? I am no longer general. I can not these people ... "
" And again you only think about your command. I'm not talking ... it a good general to be ... Be her father, was there for them and for Dorian also. Spend time with them privately. Talking with them. Take care of them. As a father ... who cares now even his children. You know how it goes ... You might well, when they were small children. Although they are grown up, although I am not at Dorian so sure there, but ... they need you. "
" They will hate me if she remembers back to Darius. "
" No, that is they do not. She has not been done at that time. She has never given you the blame. And it will not do. She loves you too much to even think of it. And what people
here concerned ... I know you're a cautious man and you need time to get to know them and to gain confidence, but I beg you .... I implore you ... do not let too much time elapse. Although Kieran itself needs time to ... to push forward his delusion, and to prepare his little games ... you are so far the only one who knows him knows how dangerous he is and you're the only one to protect the Alexa , but these people can help us maybe.
you believe that we are much further than the people ... but I think that we are equal. And since I'm not the only one. I'm sure there are definitely some here and there that they can learn from us, but there are more guarantees that we can learn from them. We can complement each other ... just as our descendants, it did ten thousand years ago and went to the ground. To give you time to demonstrate an example, even if you're not there I would guess, but you should talk times with Dr. Jackson. It was namely in the front line when it came to our former brothers, Ori returned some time ago and all life in the Milky Way at risk. These people have to their knees forced to overcome. I think that says it made a whole lot about it ... or not? "Informed him Elisha before she left them her husband is now totally perplexed and then went down to Dorian to get it now with a light sedative for him to try.
Alexa slowly awoke and felt like immediately killed. Her stomach hurt what they do not really surprised, after what little food was going more quickly than you liked.
She still did not move and had only opened the eyes that were directed only rigidly to the opposite wall. But she could feel, that only one in the neighborhood was.
John Sheppard.
She felt again that rest and after some initial difficulties, she was even his wall, his mother felt he named it. Yes, she could even if it is concentrated enough to visualize in their mind's eye. But she could see past the wall, could feel that there raged in a really quiet so far and protected area, a small storm. It took a while before she could think that he, given his own past and experiences, of course, had to fight even the odd inner struggle. And yet there was still so incredibly much strength, peace and strength in him, they threatened to overwhelm straight. In which he gave this power only come from?
"How do you feel?" He asked suddenly, without having to turn his gaze from the stars and see in their direction.
Alexa had to suppress a smile. Of course, he had felt as she had resumed this ominous connection to him.
moment let it go.
"As if my soul were turned inside out."
Can " I imagine ... "said John, smiling as he finally turned to her and Alexa is brought to a sitting position.
"... I can bring her something to eat. I thought you might be able to be hungry. "
" Oh yes. Hunger is still too lenient terms, "said Alexa and marveled at the lush laden tray that John put her on the bed before he then sat next to her. But mostly they irritated many cheese sandwiches. Perplex she looked back at John.
"I thought since you like to eat cheese and ... Süßes…“, antwortete John auf ihre stumme Frage und wedelte mit einem kleinen, mit Obstsalat gefüllten Becher vor ihr herum. Alexa konnte nicht anders als ihm mit einem Lächeln zu danken.
„…Vitamine sind immer gut.“
„Wo sind denn…?“
„Ihr Vater wollte kurz nach ihrem Bruder sehen und meine Mutter wollte sich erkundigen, ob mein Vater und Dave auch ja brav sind.“
Wieder lächelte Alexa und biss in ihr Sandwich. Es entstanden einige schweigsame Momente, in denen John und Alexa ihr Mahl genossen und sich hin und wieder embarrassed glances threw.
But at some point held the antique Erin it any more.
"I'm sorry that I ... that I have drawn you with as pure."
"Where purely for?"
"Well, in all this ... feeling ... empathy ... ding ..."
"That's okay."
"I ... I really do not know that you ... I always ... always, if it was so bad and I did not know what because ... there was then PLÖ ; tzlich ... a Way out. If I had known that the ... "
" Alexa, I told you, it's okay. Do not let it. I am therefore will not be angry or something. ... I would have to happen to anyone. It's okay, really. And besides, nothing further has happened. "
" Yes, but ... I was ... in your head, or rather, in their ... "
" pretty chaotic in there, huh? Listen, I can imagine that it has cut down on the top pretty quickly and that the get rid of as possible want. But I also know that your mother and our people do everything to help you as quickly as possible. As for me ... so if you, until we can eliminate this problem in the world, come back in such a predicament should then ... I'm ... okay? "
Alexa did not understand his offer of help and immediately knew not sure what he meant now. Confused, she blinked a few times.
"They are trying everything to bring this under control, but you should eventually have problems, then ... going behind my wall ..." John drew his hands symbolic quotes in the air.
"... keep clear is always a place for you, okay?"
Moved by his offer and his care, she could only smile and then move boldly bite into her sandwich en. However, the initial security and the good feeling went back quite quickly.
"Alexa? What is it? "
" Nothing, everything is fine. I ... "
" Hey ... I have yet ever said that you can always come to me unless there is a problem and I see something that you very busy, so get with it. "
" I will not shake the feeling that anything here not true. Something is going on. So many things I have noticed in the last days really, but the result in part makes no sense. I also have to be observed for some time often feel. "
" What do you mean? "
" I had not very often and if so, mostly on foreign enmissionen. But it is not simply feel that there is someone or something. It is ... "
Almost from the moment she again focused on this a strange sensation, she felt her hackles up again, as the goose bumps came over her and a cold shiver down the ran back. She quickly
tried to shake that feeling again.
"You all right?"
"When I think of it already, then ... it, or rather he seems to radiate something. Cold, nastiness, then there is a desire for something. An incredibly strong demand. If I am inlets to this sense, then ... I see only darkness. "
" Since when has this been so? "
" For the first time it struck me in the village, by my mother found. Just before the Wraith showed up. At that time I thought I could feel like Teyla Wraith, but I was not sure. And when I started with Lieutenant Evans M8Z-087, was attacked shortly before Kolyas men, I had it again. "
" Maybe it's something similar, like Teyla. A kind of early warning system if something is wrong or something happens. "
" no. When I was with Kolya, I had this feeling almost without exception. But whenever I was out this hallway and went past this one door, it was particularly strong. "
" They believe that it is Kolyas accomplice? That it comes from him? "
" I am now sure of it. Then I had it but again, when we were in this Wraithanlage to free Dorian, but since it went back quickly. No, I'm really sure that he is. I've always told my mother and my father, but both do it so vehemently as a kind of imagination that ... "
Alexa helplessly shook her head before she spoke again.
"... And there is something I find strange. My family has never once this type, by Kolyas asked helpers. I mean, I report that I have this feeling that this guy seems to know me, that he has observed me and it will do well not to say that he wants something from me ... but it is not only understandable reaction from them. As we stood in the control room and I spoke to him Kolya, I've seen their reactions. With my mother it was clearer than my father, but still ... You Although somewhat frightened, but were not at all a fact! You ... I think they know who he is, but it do not tell me. You ... oh, I do not know. Something is going on here. "
John took a deep breath, the water bottle he held up just yet in the hands turned aside and then looked serious Alexa.
"We believe now, too."
"We?" Asked Alexa surprised.
"I know the reaction of your family have noticed and I've been thinking about it already. Unfortunately this is my mother noticed. I think now you know it yourself well enough to know that they can not easily loose if they think they have found something they can get to the bottom. Anyway, we got to talking ... and we believe that it is an antique. Maybe even an Ascended or half ascended. "
" How do you say that? "
" Well, he has dug Kolya him back to life, which probably would not have been too easy and, above all not everyone can, he has the knowledge to create replicators, he knows you from before, you have this feeling with him ... "
" Do you really? "
But John's face was enough for her term as a response. There was no evidence to confirm or refute these theories, but many have just spoken to believe.
White nor anyone like this? "
" Only Jackson, no one else. But I think in light of the circumstances, it would perhaps be better to talk with Woolsey and the others. "
Alexa looked thoughtfully into space, and John decided to say nothing of the first piece of paper found that their Father belonged. For some reason he thought he had guessed already, what did these characters. He did not want to confuse or even more frightened.
"Alexa, have you ever heard the word Agema?"
"Agema ... it means ... it is such a thing as a bodyguard, a kind of bodyguard, guardian, protector. Actually, it means bodyguard. "
" Yes. Woolsey has picked up this word, as if your father was talking with your brother. Her father has dismissed as a talk on drugs, inquired as Woolsey. Did you this word has never really heard? "
" No, I do not know. Whether it has to do with it? "
Now it was John, who lost in thought for a helpless shrug, staring out.
"So you think also that something is odd things?"
John nodded.
"I'm sure. What about your father? Do you want him to address it? "
" I've tried everything. I have him and my mother always tells of his feelings, but now you know what has come of it. I've been thinking quite a long time about it and I think that it would be better to add the puzzle together yourself. He is also the moment anyway best of spirits and the fact that he is hiding something and playing down ... no. I'll even find out what's going on. "
" We'll find out together, "John promised her and saw her together again at the stars. But even from his corner of his eye he could see her straining, her nervousness, her brooding. Even a quick glance had been enough for him to realize what was really going on in it.
She was scared.
"Listen, when you turn this Have feeling of being watched, no matter when or where, tell me know right away, okay? We will find out who this guy and what he wants, but I will not allow him to keep them as close again. "
Alexa nodded.
Since a Tristanius for ages stood in the gate area of the city, initially looked alternately up the control room, then back to the hustle and bustle that that had to prevail in the conference room and then back to the grand staircase. But in time his eye was always focused more on the stairs, which he now gazed absently for several minutes.
But even that seemed Personnel in the control room to calm down. Nervous and tense, they did their work. It also got
with Carol, as she reached the gate room and wander around their eyes and had then watched the Antique few moments. He seemed lost in thought, had to deal with serious issues, problems or concerns.
She knew now that he had to fight hard with the current event and the past.
And she could imagine that he probably just thought about how it would go well from now on. She had noticed that he had difficulties to communicate with the people here the name, to interact, socialize and gain confidence. He was a cautious, almost suspicious man and he was that concerned about his dislike for John, not just reticent.
"What is there?"
"Pardon me?" Asked Tristanius when he woke from his thoughts.
"These signs on the stairs ... what is there? While I can recognize translate one or two characters and a confusing and in any case, but it's probably not enough to understand the whole message. "
" It, uh ... It is a welcome ...
We believe this is the truth
visit a warm welcome for those from other worlds our home for the first time.
Welcome again to those who return home.
You've gone too long and your absence weighed heavily on our souls.
We are glad you are now among us and celebrate your one here to be there.
As we left the place to visit distant worlds, respecting the countries of our neighbors and treat them as your friends in times of peace as our people are travelers with open hearts.
refugees are always welcome; coming from the tyranny may feel safe under our roof and our people will give their lives for the weak to protect them. And let this
describe our path for the inhabitants of this world and all that we know will come also to those who come in peace as we go in peace and you will always be welcome here. "
visit a warm welcome for those from other worlds our home for the first time.
Welcome again to those who return home.
You've gone too long and your absence weighed heavily on our souls.
We are glad you are now among us and celebrate your one here to be there.
As we left the place to visit distant worlds, respecting the countries of our neighbors and treat them as your friends in times of peace as our people are travelers with open hearts.
refugees are always welcome; coming from the tyranny may feel safe under our roof and our people will give their lives for the weak to protect them. And let this
describe our path for the inhabitants of this world and all that we know will come also to those who come in peace as we go in peace and you will always be welcome here. "
"These are beautiful and good words. This greeting was certainly not without reason attached to the stairs. Same time when you go through the gate, you see it. The cordiality of this greeting me like packed when I first saw it, even though I could not read it. Their people seem really friendly, open and willing to be. After all, what I've noticed it seems not many good people to give in this galaxy. It's nice that there was a difference in this city and hopefully it will stay that way, "Carol said with a smile the now even more introspective man then passed to Tristanius quietly and went back to his daughter.
Meanwhile Woolsey summoned by radio to John, the rest of the team and Dr. Jackson and Carson.
joined Carol on the other hand to Richard, and waited with him for the appearance of her son and his team members, which only took a few minutes.
After Woolsey both Colonel Sheppard and Ronon once again took to task when it came to rudeness towards Dorian, and he of course took into account the circumstances and the short-term strength, speed, had the issue to Woolsey hauptsä ; changed floor lord Antique problem.
After dozens of proposals, ideas and sometimes orders concerning the conduct and management of the Ancients, but mainly the general had, the whole hue and cry as 'McKay Arschkriecherei' titled, after which John and Richard managed with some effort and fuss him the new code of conduct for the protection and preservation of Atlatisexpedition to correct to `smear soaped 'leave.
It was agreed that the Ancients General at the moment now was a little more difficult contemporary times, to give you just a little time and had to put confidence in, so that soon a peaceful and productive coexistence and cooperation would be possible.
That was for John is also our cue, the cards on the table and tell the rest of the team and Woolsey of a new potential threat. Both he, and Carol shared their observations, insights and conjectures that they had made in the intermediate and won, but was informed about Alexa's impressions and feelings.
were Finally, almost all agreed. Something was going on and it was intended to mean anything good.
"But I do not quite understand why this ancient, if it should really be one, and if he is truly risen, Kolya rise from the dead and replicators can create. What he wants from her and why he does it all? I mean, if he really is or was Kolyas helpers, he would take a long time but that or do that can do what he wanted. Alexa has it been more than once empathy can perceive. Why this secrecy ... obvious?
Carson brought out all his confusion, and left pondering the fact that John and others present for the first time.
"I think the most important is to find out what he really wants," said John.
"I think there can help me maybe," Daniel said and opened his small block.
"Colonel Sheppard had earlier asked me to translate some characters on a small piece of paper, the well- the general had lost. John found this note and as it is a bit strange, already, that these characters are seen on the stones of M4X-282 something like that, it was most important for us to figure out first what the for note is. "
" And, "asked Richard, as he impatiently in his chair slid back and forth.
"I was initially not quite sure about the actual message. But since we already have some information by the observations and conclusions, makes more sense to translate well ... "
"Now you have to say what it says and stretch us not to torture," McKay asked in his inimitable way.
"If I have translated it correctly, is only five words ...` You will soon belong to me '. "
" Alexa ".
part surprised, some shocked, but also skeptical saw those present to John, the three now looked a bit dark.
"Are you sure?" Of course it was
Woolsey, who once again all the facts, facts, theories and assumptions questioned.
"Yes, quite."
"Of course. Now is the even more sense. He must have certain skills, otherwise he would have with Kolya, and all the others did not ... "
Confused, John looked to his mother.
"This man has not only observed Alexa, but also you. And the days longer. He also has to somehow read your thoughts. He also knows your memories and your past. He has learned of your connection to Kolya, he has learned from these Rel Rep ... ... machines. "
" But then why all the other stuff? Why was he brought back Kolya, why he created a replicator, why does he do it before and all the other thing? As I said, he would have Alexa but may take a long time ago, wanted to know Teyla
"distraction," said John gloomily.
"I think there lies even more behind. Maybe the whole thing for him is a kind of game. After all, he has returned to your archenemy. He knows that you will not only distract, but that you also involved in other ways. At some point you will no longer be the only one of with anyone or anything to be confronted from his past or present. "
" He wants to distract us employ to weaken and perhaps even out of the way so that it will freely approach his goal may, "Ronon growled
mind games? Oh great! Now we not only have a rather bad-tempered General, a drug addict and a psychologically unstable Antique Antique Erin here, but also an ascended, possibly crazy Antique on the cheek of us wants to be counted. So honest, so I looked at the return not presented in this galaxy, "Rodney groused loudly.
"Dorian is on the mend, the Commander seems to be emphatic with their abilities to make progress and as for the General, I said, that is to be expected with him soon to a better living," said Richard Rodney and took the wind out of sails.
"But I do not like that her father does not seem to care that someone followed his daughter," Ronon growled from the side.
"I do think that he does. We strongly suspect that he knows who this guy is and he is his daughter behind her. Perhaps he believes himself to be finished. He certainly did not have enough confidence in us to let us know, "came from John.
"I think so. Hence the request to the man and his family, therefore be answered, by him for the time being not to confront this issue. According to Colonel Sheppard Commander Thalis even tried it already and it did not just good works. It do not mean to provoke even more. Once he has acclimated again only in his homeland, we can start discussions with it as appropriate care to this development . Respond Perhaps he is saying but also to us, "Woolsey suggested.
"And while we should just keep quiet, silent and wait for a crazy Ancient brings everything and everyone might be in jeopardy?" Again, it was
Rodney, who expressed concern again over- strength gave a lot of expression.
"No, Doctor McKay. They are the General as I said, smear some honey around the mouth, keeping eyes and ears open. I also received a request from the Commander, regarding your second laboratory. It is formerly the Laboratory of her brother been his, and I think it would be well if, after his recovery, may resume his work there. It makes a good first impression on the general and may also help the whole family to feel well again in their homeland when they can return to the familiar environments of their previous quarters or work areas, "explain rte Richard strongly and closed his briefcase.
"After that we can indeed sometimes make the database more accurate. We look for all that has to do it remotely with the family of the general. We should also drawing on the military Background focus, "suggested John.
"Tse know how big the database is? This will take forever and a day! Apart from all this seems to have been deleted or hidden well, "Rodney protested.
"Then I suggest you begin to have time to search. We absolutely must find out who's the guy. I will not let him come so close again to Alexa. We know now the target of his game, so it is time for us to go into the game, "said John, when he set out to leave the conference room.
"You have forgotten only one thing ... How Sheppard we should play, if we do not know the rules? "
" The wars we still get out. If necessary, we make up our own up, "John said as he again turned to Rodney.
"Oh yes, of course! As always. I actually still ask why? "
tbc ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment