Sunday, January 23, 2011

Apartment Application Template Canada

100's truth about me

snatched from [info] ariel

001 Real name → Tina
002nd Nickname (s) → Tina, Shahar
003rd Pisces Zodiac sign →
004th Male or female → Female
005th Age → 29
006. Dream Job → earlier I wanted to be an actress , or something in an office.
007. Eyes → blue/green
008. Hair color→ light brown
009. Long or short → long
010. Loud or Quiet → sometimes loud, sometimes quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
012. Phone or Camera → somehow both
013. Health freak → sometimes yes
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Not at the moment
016. Eat or Drink → eat
017. Piercings → Just ears
018. Tattoos → none


HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ no
020. Had sex with someone you just met→ no
021. Been in a car accident → Twice . The first time I was hit by a car and the second one drove sombody his car into our car
022. Been in Fist fight a no


firsts:
023. First piercing → Ears Just
024. First best friend → Rosalia (she's not anymore)
025. First award → I do not remember
026. First crush → I do not remember
027. → First time .......
028. First big vacation → I had not yet

LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to my mother
→ 030. Last person you texted
→ none 031. Last person you watched a movie with → "James Bond 007 licens to kill." Timothy Dalton and Robert Davi
034. Last song you listened to → I don´t remember
035. Last thing you bought → Underware *gg*
036. Last person you hugged → my mother

FAVES:
037. Food → vegetarian
038. Drinks → Tea
039. Clothing → Jogging pnats and shirt
040. Flower → many
041. Books → all Books by Kathy Reich
042. Colours → black, white, red, purple and many more
043. Movies → several like Top Gun, Stargate, Indiana Jones, Cleopatra
044. Subjects → ...

In 2010, I...
045. Kissed someone → No
046. Celebrated Halloween → No.
047. Had your heart broken → many times 
048. Went over the minutes on your cell phone → No
049. Questioned someone's sexual orientation → No.
050. Came out of the closet → No
051. Got pregnant → No
052. Had an abortion → No.
053. Did something you regretted → Some things
054. Broke a promise → No
055. Hid a secret → No.
056. Pretended to be happy → I tried not to do it too often
057. Met someone who changed your life → Maybe.
058. Pretended to be sick → ...
059. Left the country → No.
060. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it → Yes.
061. Cried over the silliest thing → No.
062. Ran a mile → No
063. Went to the beach with your best friend(s) → No
064. Got into an argument with your friends → No
065. Hated someone → Yes
066. Done something good for someone else → I hope

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating → No
068. Drinking → no
069. I'm about to → write
070. Listening to → the tv
071. Plans for today → write my  story
072. Waiting for → for a miracle , or an opportunity to finally come forward

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → YES
074. Want to get married? → YES
075. Careers in mind → Career is in mind , lets see what will happen

WHICH IS BETTER WITH OTHER GENDER?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes
077. Shorter or taller? → Not so important
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Both
079. Nice arse or tits → Not so important.
080. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
081. Hook-up or relationship → ......
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → .......

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts lense → No.
084. Ran away from home → No
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → No.
086. Killed somebody → No. Just insects
087. Broken someone's heart → I do not know, but I hope not.
088. Saying someone's call on purpose → Manytimes
089. Cried When someone died →
ASK DO YOU BELIEVE IN
:
090. Yourself → I do
091. Miracles → Not so much anymore
092. Love and first sight → It never h to me.
093. Heaven → In a different way than the religion
094. Santa Claus → No.
095. Sex on the first date → No.
096. Kiss on the first date → No. Truthfully

ANSWER:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes somewhere maybe
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Not really.
099. Do you believe in God? →  No , but I believe in a other higher power   that has nothing to do with religion
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people - I won't tag anyone. Take it, if you like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment