Monday, January 24, 2011

Play Grand Theft Auto Online

SGA: Convergence - Chapter 14

Review:
"Do you remember our encounter with this ... energy-eating cloud, as we then searched the Commander and I have communicated to you in the end that I neukalibriert the remote units of the city extra have to find out if and when this thing comes into our system? "
" Oh no, no, no, no, please do not say it, McKay, Alex pleaded.
"They comes. She's going the limit to our system and is heading for us. "

" That should not be true! "Cursed Alexa.
"And that's why the alarm?"
John did not go into Alexa's cursing.
"I have as I said calibrate the sensors of the new city. You should have been us if this thing comes near us. I've no way of knowing that they trigger an alarm like so! "
" Had we not talked about? Only the disturbances in the atmosphere and the quarantine and now this, you can fiddle around at the sensors simply do not have what? "teased John not meant quite seriously.
Rodney rolled his eyes, but did not come to an argument.
"How long is up here?" Asked Richard, and registered the puzzled expression of the general.
"Well ... no later than tomorrow evening we should be gone from here."
"Well then we should hurry to evacuate. Do we have a planet on which we can stay temporarily until this ... this thing is gone? " inquired further Woolsey.
"Um ..."
"Wait a minute! What's going on? From what is meant here? ", Demanded to know Tristanius.
John glanced to Alexa, and began immediately thereafter with an explanation.
"Some time had to Alexa fly with a group of scientists on a planet that should there make some investigations and measurements. They came from the Space-Gate and arrived shortly thereafter in such a cloud-like structure, which attacked the jumper. She has ... ... "
" I `ne crash landing on a desert planet have to lie down, "admitted Alexa.
"What?! A crash landing? "
" The thing that attacked us, and withdrawn from the energy. I've lost control ... and I crashed. "
" Did you not because they can fend off the drones? "
" Pa, I do not even come. Also I think that would have brought nothing anyway. The thing eats any energy. Likely to threaten a real treat would have been. "
" When they are not as planned announced that we are behind and have also have to do with this cloud acquaintance. We escaped just in time to pick up Alexa and a scientist and see that then we got away from the giant beast on the planet, "John spoke again.
giant animals? "
re Tristanius looked confused in the round.
"Yes, on this desert planet was a really huge disgusting worm snakes ... ... thing. Real disgusting! That would have almost killed me! "
" That would have almost killed us all, McKay. As Lenoirt and Ferguson, John spoke softly and took the wind out of the Canadian sailing.
"Ferguson had not survived the crash, Mendez was seriously injured and Lenoirt is ... of the cattle ..." reported on the antique lady.
"You can tell me some other time, Alexa. Focus your concentration back to the current situation ... "the father said quietly to her when he realized that it was creating this emotional memory.
"... well, this cloud is obviously not destructible. Can it somehow be diverted from its course? Not "
" I think. Unless you have some very high-energy, sacrifice that you would like to use it as bait. And even then I doubt in the implementation, not to mention the success of this project. Who knows how big and powerful they become in the meantime. Of a possible intelligence that might be present, not to mention. "
" Well, I guess, but then it runs out on an evacuation, "said John, was immediately by Rodney corrected.
"I'm afraid you do not understand completely. It does not help the to leave town. We have to go to Atlantis. "
" What? "
" This cloud withdraws everything and everyone all the energy. It can locate them even over long distances ... and if it's just a dog ordinary alkaline battery. Is that from their victims or whatever ready, they destroyed it ... This cloud is now so large and loaded that they almost destroy everything, what you get in your way. Atlantis is a godsend for them. They reflected the belly of the ZPM's and the full Naquadah reactors and tears up the city then in a thousand pieces. Assuming she has a belly or something. "
" Then we turn the entire power supply and wait until it has moved on, "came again from the General.
"In principle a good idea, but ... even if we get the ZPM's offline and shut down the reactors say they still look a certain residual energy. We can measure these values in some ways, but this thing already. It will find us. Because as you know, we also give off a certain energy. "
Richard hesitated short.
"And if we sink the city?"
"We admit that we are basically as good as nothing of this cloud to know, except that they apparently feed on energy. Although I would still love to explore, I will honestly do not have to figure out that water, they can not stop it, it tracks the energy for the shields and they are then cut off. Death by drowning is not exactly my favorite death. "
" because the energy enough even for a flight to the city? ", Was informed of the expedition leader, had been carefully listening to what the scientist.
"So, I ask you, but we have only recently received a full ZPM and that with which we came here is still good half full. A flight to the edge of the galaxy, a few days stay and the return ... if I have the previous calculations and calibrations can still improve a little skin, the loose now and we can save even a lotta juice. "

Richard was about to take a decision before that, but he resolved since the return of the Ancients General, no longer such a far-reaching decision alone but agreed to meet with the general. After all, it was still his city and he had a right to decide. Other than that it would be intended for international understanding nothing wrong and would ease the current tense relationship with some security.

"General, what do you say?"
"If my son here ... he might say more ..."
Tristanius went to the railing, glanced down to the gate room, thinking.
"Father ... you could Dorian no other Provide information when Dr. McKay. He is one of the best scientists, the people here and at least as brilliant as Dorian ... "
Alexa could see from the corner of his eye, such as Rodney was smooth with pride but a foot taller and tried a wide grin to suppress.
"... Believe me, this thing is not as harmless as it might seem and there is probably no way to communicate with him. We should really get out of here. "
For a moment he saw his daughter at her searchingly, then he decided.
"Well, we have probably no other choice. Only those who will fly the city and who is the ship? "
Alexa thought for a moment.
"I fly the city."
"No! You probably forgot that you were suspended. "
" Must I have to be a an officer Perhaps not to bring the city to safety? "
. But you need a clear head in order to focus on the city and fly. But since they have right now is the other thing that you should employ rather "objected John, as he is not too enthusiastic about the proposal of the young woman.
"That's exactly why I should fly. I ... "
" No way! "
" Pa, can I have this I learned it, you've taught me. "
" This is not an option! You are not in a constitution. End of discussion! "
" I know I can do it! So I can get me on other things ... "
" No! Alexa, Atlantis is not an exercise facility. It is in your state too dangerous. During the start of the charge or something might go wrong . Go You could ... your nervous system could be overloaded again. "
" When I fly the city, I am compelled me to fully concentrate entirely on her and not to the people and their emotions ... . Just like now! And now I'm fine! "
Tristanius rolled his eyes and shook his head unnerved. The stubbornness of his daughter, his patience worn out badly and yet it fascinated him every single time.
"This can change but still very fast," John agreed to the general, after which he glared angrily Alexa, but not otherwise received by him. Again she looked to her father and came even closer to him.
"Pa ... I know I can do ... please," she whispered, and looked imploringly into his eyes.
Tristanius turned and struggled, but he felt her gaze, her eyes, his opposition could subside more and more.
"Alexa ..."
One last deep look into their eyes and it was finally over for him.
"... but only with reservations ..." he said.
"You ... 'll eat something and immediately you will rest until tomorrow morning to start enough. I you do not want to see somewhere in the city. Is that clear? "
" Yes, absolutely. Thank you! "
" And you will immediately give notice when something is wrong. You will in no case take control in the chair when you are not happy. Do you understand? And one more thing ... Before we start tomorrow at all, you can examine you again from your mother. "
" Agreed. "
" Well ... I hope very much. Then it goes now only to the ship. "
" This could be flying again but Major Lorne, "suggested John, but Tristanius had objections.

Not that he trusted Lorne, but he trusted that Sheppard even less. Especially since he his daughter around to sneak seemed as if ... well, what about all that? He was Colonel of this somehow suspect. Something had to him that disturbed him. No, not bothered, but he was still very busy. It would be the best for now to see him as far away as possible from his daughter. If this were all over, would he find that out more and feel that Sheppard on the tooth.

"Mr. Woolsey, I will be all right if Colonel Sheppard is flying the ship. It may later be taken care of the exercises of my daughter. You would agree with me that it is obviously not as critical to the commander is and there are more important things that demand our attention. Or ... it prepares any trouble? "
" For me, General. Colonel is that in order for you? "
first saw John to Woolsey, who has slightly challenging and waited with a consenting nod his answer, then to Alexa, but that was considerably more uncertainty, but it would hardly admit or rather was.
"Yes ... yes, sure. This is not a problem. "
" We should have as many worlds as possible to inform and warn, especially our allies and trading partners. Doctor McKay, can you predict about in the course of this cloud ... and can find a safe planet on which we can send people at risk worlds for a few days? "
It was really more a statement than a question that Richard Woolsey gave out.
But McKay was not sure.
"I can not be calculated exactly, but I see what I can do. In the meantime, we should also inform the SGC. "
" General, you certainly understand that your return should be in your home for my superiors on Earth very enjoyable and interesting .... I would suggest that we sit down together and on the current events and the next steps, at least for the next Days to speak, so I can have them provide the first evidence and possible results. "
" Agreed. But first of all I would like to personally ensure that my daughter takes something and then actually goes to bed and I would still like to see my son and my wife. "
" Of course . If I may, I would also inquire about the health of your son. "

Tristanius traced his daughter to the cafeteria and was accompanied by John, who returned to his family wanted. Not to mention the fact that he also wanted to get something to eat in peace. His stomach rumbled violently even to himself, and if he was honest, he was also a bit shaky on his feet. The circuit had to drop him Caron administered after surgery, had long gone and more than once felt John, as the exhaustion and fatigue tearing at his limbs and its concentration slowly subsided. The pain in his stomach came back gradually and could be detected in every major and more strenuous exercise.

John saw the tray of the General his daughter with some sandwiches, fruit and small snacks loaded and grabbed two bottles of water. Meanwhile, he always spoke to her again and asked what they would rather have. Shortly thereafter, he adopted and Alexa from the Sheppards and left the canteen.
John's observations and speculations were confirmed again.
Despite the differences he had with Alexa, he seemed very anxious to be and it really spoiled with sweets, such as granola bars, pudding and muffins. But John could imagine that some of the cargo tray was also intended for his wife that he go to again wanted. Under the hard shell and appearing aloof, seemed to put a soft core. Now it was
however, explain to his father, his mother and his brother plausible reason why they pack up again some of their stuff and had to bring the ship and why the next day nothing more than to see the All beka . men

"What's going on? Is what happened? ", Dave asked curiously as his brother took place at the table again.
"You will see tomorrow with my own eyes, like Atlantis flies," said John just to cut off a piece of his steak and put it with relish in the mouth.
"John, that's cold. That you can not eat yet, "my sake and Carol shook her head.
"Sure I can Do you see this yet. I also have such a hungry, it makes no difference to me whether it is warm or cold. "
" Wait a minute ... what do you mean, we'll see how Atlantis fly? What happened next? Or will it be a ... a show ... or what? "
Irritated asked Patrick.
"No, no show. Let's just say it is .... a strategic retreat ... a short vacation ... a little more ... "
The soldier had a lot fun because his family to torture and a little around by the nose. But not for long, because Carol is still the almost frightening talent, the whole thing with just a glance and an end was put to signal that he should not float on the top.
minutes later he did not discuss very last detail the reason for travel with an entire city and also made the exact same sequence for the next morning clear.
It was indeed a little bit disappointed when it was learned, not that John would fly the city, but still outweighed the joy and curiosity on a journey into an alien spacecraft and the flight through space.


listlessly nibbled on her Alexa Sandwich, occasionally they pushed through the cheese slices and put forth and then eventually all the rest aside. Still Tristanius
had watched his daughter and then gulped down the last bite of his sandwich.
"You have to eat something."
"I did. I'm not hungry anymore, "she replied and stood observed at the window of her quarters at the sunset.
"That was definitely not enough. You have to re-gain strength and focus you tomorrow. "
" I will hammer out already or you doubt me? "
" I doubt not up to you too, not your skills. But you will probably hard to disagree when I say that you are right now ... not in a good shape. "
" Is it only what you are concerned? Or do you think also about ... "
Alexa stopped. Still it was the conversation with her father, or rather the accusations and said the suspension of the morning out of my head.
"... what will become of us? What is it, when passing by the next day when Dorian is healed and we're back here? What then? How do we go from here? "
Tristanius knew what was driving to his daughter, but he had neither the desire nor the head, back with her to discuss the current issues and Alexa's betrayal.
"As far as I can and will not think at the moment and decide not dictate to them. This will have to wait. "
" But ... in the coming days ... "
" Alexa, as you yourself said. First come a few days that go by these days ... let the first place. Then we'll talk again. "
Tristanius proceeded to the quarters of a daughter to leave him again when she was staying.
"Father, I ... it does me ..."
"Alexa!" His voice was loud for a moment, but he cried himself to sleep quickly and took a deep breath.
"I can not ... I have to put you to sleep .... We talk about it some other time, " he answered, hastily left the room.
Disappointed and dejected, remained Alexa, during the general for several minutes on a balcony, stood refresh of the fresh, salty sea air and had hired the most important considerations.

"Elisha," came the voice of the Generals behind his wife, when he entered the hospital.
Tristan, what's happened before? Why was there this alarm? "
" I tell you the same. Do not worry, there is no immediate danger. Here, I've brought something for you. "
" Oh, thank you! "
Touched by the care of her husband, she stroked his arm before she reached for the snack, that he had brought for them.
"Mr. Woolsey," greeted Tristanius when he saw this coming on in the observation room, but then turned once again to his wife.
"What about Dorian?"
"He yells and screams still around and still trying desperately to free himself. Some of his words are very ... er threatening anyone who comes near him, but it is this enzyme that speaks of him. Doctor Keller said it may take a while until it starts to build his system. We must have patience and persevere just like him. "
" I'll talk to him, "said Tristanius and went into the isolation room, which was still guarded by two soldiers.

Dorian was again able to bring in a sitting position when his father entered the room and walked toward him.
"Bind 'me go, father. Look at what they do to me. "
" It service for your protection my boy. I can not untie you, not yet. "
" You will permit that they do it with me? Do they have you subjected to a brainwashing? "
" You know that this is not possible. It is nonsense. Your mind is ... "
" No! No ... You are about password? First, they have manipulated Alexa, they have tried it with me, but that does not seem to work, so they did it with you so that you and Alexa can convince me. But that will not succeed. You see Father, how strong I am? You can my mind is not corrupted. Haha, I'm even stronger than you. Do you see? It was always that only an Agema so strong and unchangeable ... "
" Your mind is clouded, you talk nonsense. "
" Am I one too? Of course, I'm an Agema. I am after all, your son! I have your genes ... and the Mother. I ask you ... will that be enough to protect them? You know he will come get her. Soon he will be seen again, and they hunt. You are alone ... I am alone ... She is alone ... together we could protect them. We are both Agemas. But since you tell me, caught hold your own son, I can not see the source from which I draw all my strength. It would make us much stronger and faster than you ever thought possible. Your understanding would be at a much higher level. You ... "
" Enough! Be quiet! Say no more ... all tangled talk. I will not listen to me! You're sick and you will stay here, your mother will take care of you, until you are well again. To you it'll be better. "
quick left the father of the isolation room and let his son continue to yell and complain, even when the doors were closed for a long time again. It gave him trouble to keep a clear head to find his peace and not to let any see, how much did he make to the care of his son.

"From what he's talking about?" Richard wanted to inquire as Tristanius again appeared in the observation room.
"I do not know. It is probably nothing more than fantasy. This enzyme vernebelt seinen Verstand“, wiegelte der General wieder ab und ignorierte den besorgten Blick seiner Frau.
Richard nickte und beließ es zunächst dabei. Nach weiteren Gesprächen über die Gesundheit und Behandlung des jungen Antikers und den Grund des Alarms und die kommende Evakuierung, begaben sich Richard und Tristanius wieder ins Büro und besprachen das weitere Vorgehen und den Inhalt von Woolseys Bericht über die Rückkehr der Familie Thalis.


Es war bereits kurz vor sieben, als John sich bei seinem Vater meldete und ihn, seine Mutter und seinen Bruder zum Frühstück begleitete.
Noch einmal erklärte John den Grund und den genauen Ablauf einer Reise quer durch die Galaxie. Zudem hatte er auch dafür gesorgt, dass der Psychologe der Stadt, Doktor Wingers mit an Bord des Raumschiffes sein würde. So konnte sich seine Mutter und er bekannt machen und über ihre Arbeit und die Vorgehensweise für Alexas mentales Training ihrer emphatischen Fähigkeit sprechen.
Das die junge Frau mittlerweile schon bei ihrer zweiten Tasse Kaffee war, verwunderte John nicht wirklich. Vermutlich versuchte sie mit dem Coffein die restliche Müdigkeit zu vertreiben und ihre Wachsamkeit und Konzentration für den bevorstehenden Flug anzukurbeln. Doch aus irgendeinem unerfindlichen Grund wunderte sich John über den General und dessen bevorzugten Geschmack bezüglich seines Kaffees. Natürlich erst nachdem ihm seine Tochter das heiße Getränk schmackhaft gemacht hatte.
Eine Menge Milch und mindestens drei Stück Zucker brachten die Tasse beinahe zu überschwappen und ließen ihn sofort belebter erscheinen.
John hatte in der Zwischenzeit seine Aufmerksamkeit wieder auf Alexa gelenkt und gab nach dem zweiten Versuch auf, ihr den Flug mit Atlantis auszureden. Dieser Sturheit konnte wohl kaum jemand entgegentreten. Nicht mal ihr Vater, wie man am gestrigen Tage beobachten konnte. Ein treuer, bittender Dackelblick schien auszureichen um den gestanden Soldaten mit dem Rang eines Generals um den Finger zu wickeln.
John lächelte in sich hinein. Im Grunde war diese Antiker Familie nicht anders, als jede andere Familie auf der Erde auch.
Der Sohn dreht etwas am Rad, die Tochter hat den Vater fest im Griff, der Vater sagt, doch die Mutter lenkt.

Das Frühstück war beendet, Alexa bekam von ihrer Mutter nach einer weiteren Untersuchung grünes Licht, die Vorbereitungen für den Start sowohl für die Stadt als auch das Raumschiff waren abgeschlossen.

Patrick, Carol und Dave staunten nicht schlecht, als sie die Brücke betraten und zu ihren Plätzen an der Side were performed. The entire design reminded the family strongly to the various rooms in Atlantis, except the huge bridge and the even larger window. Something big had none of them ever seen. Before that saw the two small control console looks really tiny, deserted and lonely.
But it gradually became more vivid and louder than even some technicians and other personnel entered the bridge. Above all, Zelenka, monitor the ship's systems and other functions and for any necessary repairs or to place a should.
Some systems were still offline, But for a twelve-hour journey in hyperspace, and a two-day stay in space would not be needed.
"How's it looking?" Asked John, stood as the small platform on which the command chair went.
"All systems are ready and fully functional, except where those who are offline, of course," Zelenka announced and sat down at one of the control consoles in front of him. Chuck sat down beside him and made final adjustments.
"If we could use the systems, offline," asked He also again and tapped on his little computer around on the armrest.
"no. We have star power, interstellar and intergalactic hyperspace, shields, sensors, communications, life support and drones online. The rest is quite unnecessary for our present purposes. But we care about the move "was the execution of the Czechs.
"Okay! You know even what we did yesterday and just now spoke of? ", He turned to his family.
"Yes, yes, we will not touch anything." Patrick replied sullenly and observed his hands.
John had to smile.
"Good. Alexa rip my head off, if only a scratch comes to their ship. And what the General then do with me, I will not even know first, "John was finally back grumbling, looking surprised shortly thereafter in the radiant face of Daniel Jackson.
"Doctor Jackson, you fly with us?"
"Yes, I thought I'm looking at the spectacle from here. The last launch of Atlantis on Earth, the city was so disguised, "he answered, letting his gaze wander through the bridge.
A short whistle sounded.
"My dear man! That's what I call a spaceship. "
" hard to believe that a birthday gift should be, huh? "
" birthday present? "Marveled again Daniel and slightly shook his head.
But Patrick had noticed the small talk.
"They got a birthday present? The man can be the gifts for his people probably cost a lot ... What the thing is worth that? "
" Hard to say, Mr. Sheppard. As far as we know the whole society of the ancients seems hardly to financial Payment to have been instructed ... "
" No money? The ... come completely without money? "
surprised, but also doubtful Sheppard Senior crack your eyes.
"Well, everything took what they could, they because of their advanced civilization and development, manufacture and produce their own. Cash was probably only one or the other visits to other, not so far developed world of emergencies. Perhaps then was traded to the first contact to facilitate such. We have not been able to quite figure out, but perhaps there will soon Time to reveal where the four more of themselves and their culture. "
" Yes we hope so. But I believe rather that the ship should only be a pretext for Alexa not to send commands to any of the Ascension. A promotion for Raumschiffkommandantin, a new ship ... the whole thing up for her birthday ... and voila. "
" Well, yes, now that you say ... it sounds somehow reasonable. It would at least understand. Who knows how the galaxy thirteen thousand years ago, "was Daniel Johns on one assumption, but without knowing how close they were to the truth.
„Ich will es lieber nicht wissen. Mir reicht sie schon so wie sie jetzt ist…“, bracht John seufzend hervor, bevor er sich an den Tschechen wandte.
„…Zelenka, können Sie mir eine Videoverbindung zum Kontrollraum in Atlantis herstellen?“
John sah zu, wie dieser nickte und sich sofort ans Werk machte.
Es dauerte nur wenige Sekunden, bis der Tscheche das große Fenster zu einem Bildschirm umfunktionieren und eine Videoverbindung darauf legen konnte.
„Wow! Jetzt weiß ich wo die künftigen Filmabende stattfinden werden…“, frotzelte John, als er wondered about the size, sharpness and clear image.
"... If the three D? Madness! "
John enjoyed the quality only briefly, at least until he saw the chair control is turned as if by magic to the entrance. For him, it was immediately clear that Alex had to have entered the room, since they alone on the chair so reacted so sensitive. Or he would react that way on the other family members?
"Atlantis, here is the Tristanius ... Alexa, can you hear me?"
"I You can hear and see, Colonel, "replied the young woman, and stood before a screen.
"How are you?" Asked John, and thought, nervousness is evident from their body posture and language. They also seemed to be quite pale.
"Will you try again, the flight with me out of town? You will have no trouble, Colonel. I'm fine. "
" Are you sure? Are you a little pale ... and look tense. "
" I said it before, it will put me well ... "
Alexa in the control chair and tried to find their inner peace.

Sheppard was right when he said, she seemed tense.
seemed even more this morning, shortly after awakening and breakfast, everything to be OK. Her thoughts were free and clear. Order and peace prevailed in it. She was not nervous, tense or even more anxious. But now ... now
She felt the anxiety, the almost burning in its inner rumbling, even a slight fear spread through her. They also had the greatest difficulty, subject to not reflect the many different emotions. From their very own to schweigen.
Doch sich etwas anmerken zu lassen oder gar den Start abzubrechen, käme für sie auf keinen Fall in Frage.

„…ich schlage vor, Sie beginnen mit dem Abdockmanöver, Colonel. Wir sollten so schnell wie möglich starten.“
„Na schön…“, noch immer besorgt sah John zu seiner Mutter, die seinen Blick mit gleichem Zweifel erwiderte.
Tief durchatmend setzte sich der Colonel in Bewegung, sah zunächst misstrauisch auf den Kommandostuhl herab, bevor er sich langsam und geradezu übervorsichtig hineinsetzte.
Abwartend ließ He views his wandering through the command center, but no alarm sounded like a couple of times before.
John laid his hand on the scanner surface of his arm and waited for further action.
"Identity confirmed, Welcome, Colonel John Sheppard," Dorian's voice warbled from the speakers and let the pilot beam with joy.
"Well, do go!"
"All systems ready Dockhalterungen be solved. Start sequence initiated. Thrusters at one hundred percent, Enjoy and let the ship in one piece. "
Johns grin passed Immediately, he groaned aloud, and Daniel had to refrain from grinning.

The brackets that held the Tristanius of Atlantis broke, with a short but loud metallic noise and immediately brought the boat about a hundred yards from the water surface and at least as far back still hovering before it turned and released the view of the city.

Alexa contrast to his feet. Something totally wrong.
"Pa ... you hear me ..."
" Yes, I hear you, "came the voice of the Generals out of the city-wide communications system
" Alexa, what's going on? "
concern was to John, walked a few steps toward the screen and watched as the young woman began to stagger. Then turned his gaze back to his mother, who vorrausahnend shook his head.
" What is this? "asked Tristanius, who stood always in the control room and also had sheet at room chair.
"Pa, I ... I think ... I can not. I am ... I feel so ... I can not ... "
It was the last thing they bring with difficulty could before they collapsed unconscious.
" Alexa? ... Alexa, say something!"
"Alexa! ... Atlantis control room. Alexa has collapsed. A paramedic team is now ... "
" We have seen Colonel. Paramedic is my way, "said Richard, while storming Tristanius left the control room.

In the following minutes, the staff in the control room of Atlantis and the crew on the bridge of the spaceship witnessed the Ancients General stormed into the chair room and tried his unconscious daughter to wake again.
" Alexa ... Alexa, say something. Come back to you! "
But however much he tried, they did not wake up. Meanwhile, was the emergency medical team arrived with a stretcher and waited until the father had put his daughter on the couch.
" Return them immediately to the hospital with my wife."
The paramedics nodded in agreement and set off immediately on the road.

"I come over again. Lorne can fly the ship and I ... "
" No! They remain on the ship. I will fly the city! "decided Tristanius, saw a few seconds after the doctors and then activated his com-badge.
"Elisha, Alexa has collapsed. Paramedics bring them straight to you! "
" What happened? "
" I do not know. It is simply collapsed unconscious. "
" I'll have a look
, "was the terse explanation the Lantian physician. After waiting Tristanius
began to circle to pull the control chair.
It was tough going for his patience and his nerves as eating the uncertainty and concern threatened him.

John seemed no different to go, while Carol watched him as he nervously on the bridge went up and down, repeatedly drove through the hair and between the screen and saw her back and forth.
Both waited until Elisha notified and informed her husband that Alexa was still unconscious, but at the first apparent investigation could find nothing serious. However, it believed that it exhaustion could be that she must have hidden in the morning all right.

It calmed the two men only slightly, but after a few moments, both John, and Tristanius went back to work.
John took the command chair and created an even greater distance between the ship and the city.
Having a kilometer distance and height to Atlantis, he sent the General the news that he was now finally ready for launch.

"There really is no joystick or something like that?" Asked Patrick surprised when he now saw her sitting in the General Chair.
"Yes. Drive and control of Atlantis can be only through a neural interface control, "he said, conceding only uncomprehending eyes, before he went on.
"As I said, you control everything with his mind."
"Okay General heard, the city up to you," McKay's voice hummed through all speakers.
In a few seconds it was seen as a transparent bell was on Atlantis.
"What the ..." whispered Patrick, got up and walked closer the front screen.
"shield," said John short and dry.
"start star power," Tristanius announced and immediately rose to mist and spray around Atlantis. A dull rumble was heard
to slow as Atlantis shortly meter by meter in height increase.
"basic Gracious!" Patrick whispered a little louder, staring wide-eyed fascination at the screen.
Also Carol and Dave could join her in amazement. Dave
however, saw out the window first, then turned briefly to his brother and looked at him in surprise. When John's views but only silence answered, he turned back to the screen.

were a few moments later, Atlantis and the Tristanius already in the orbit of the planet.
A blue-green flash appeared in space, formed into a mist and Atlantis disappeared into it. The Tristanius followed her.

tbc ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment