Sunday, January 2, 2011

How Long Do Prenups Last

my writing writer's block

... of [info] aislingde Copied * ggg *.

She even added up how many words she had written in their fanfictions the past year.
So I thought that I could investigate and sometimes at my FF's.


For the first time since the beginning of my "writing" is here now to read an almost exact statistics.

I came to following results:

The Story of the Alexa series (OC SGA Universe) in
  • 2008
The Story SGA: Awakening (awakening and awareness) has a total of 26 139 don multiword

The Story SGA: Traces of Truth has a total of 18 869 words
  • 2009/2010
The Story SGA: Surviving has a total of 15 724 words
The Story SGA: Expectations has a total of 61 005 words. Of this, however, written in 2010 only 27 282 words.
  • 2010
Story The SGA: Family Ties has a total of 89 898 words

The Story SGA: Convergence has up to now a total of 58 258 words and is not yet completed.


Drabble, each consisting of 100 words (with headers)
  • 2010
What does one do not all (176)
fiery desire (155 )
good plan or good timing (144)
The oath in the rain (129)
A day at the beach (120)
  • 2011
Happy New has Year (145) is actually already in 2008 written)


Challenges
  • 2010
Christmas Challenge `A Star Under the Mistletoe or` I give you my Star ' a total of 6121 words

100 small Stargates
  • 2010
The word 'game' ` The last step ' has makes a total of 754 words



The overall word count of no less 277 637 words ... WOW!

I'm curious how many words I bring this year on paper or in this case Word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment