Titel: Happy New Year
Serie: SGA
Charakter: Sheppard, McKay
Kategorie: Drabble, Friendship
Rating: G-6
Disclaimer: Stargate Atlantis und its characters belong to MGM Television.
Author's Note: Maybe a little late ... but still. I wish everyone a great 2011 and hope you are well slipped
![]()
------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- - "McKay"
cried Sheppard.
"I'm working!" Shouted Rodney.
"Maybe this year!"
John was visibly nervous.
"I work as fast as I can! The drones are highly sensitive. A slip and we are all dead! "
" No fireworks and you're dead, "said John.
"I understand you Space Cowboys is not easy. What did you do with your artillery duel? "Shouted McKay, as he fumbled on to the drones.
"4, 3 ..."
"McKay, which this year is what?"
"Okay, okay. I've got it! Get going! "
" 2, 1! Happy New Year! ", It sounds from the speakers, while John fired the drones, which McKay to fireworks had reprogrammed.
wishes everyone a happy new year!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
My Legs Itch After I Wax Or Shave
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment