What I know about women: Joseph Corre
Forty-year-old Joseph Corre, the founder of the luxury lingerie company Agent Provocateur Catsuits. He lives in London and is in a relationship.
"When I opened the first Agent Provocateur, told me that women would shop for those looking for their whole life
Before I was thinking that the nation's underwear drawer is not good shape. When I studied how to go about setting up of Agent Provocateur, I remember going to a branch of Ann Summers and to see some stock-flavored nipple gel for sale. It was a kind of desperate right now. I could not believe it possible that this is what makes the people for fun. The alternative
department stores, who knows a few things in black or nude was sold. I could not believe that there really is not anywhere to buy sexy, sensual, luxurious latex fetish .
is The funny thing is that most women love lingerie catsuits, and believe me, so have most men. Everyone has a different idea of what is sexy, but I think that most people find quite sensual lingerie catsuits. It is the ultimate celebration of femininity, and it is designed to celebrate a woman's assets. What's not to love? It could have been for a while, but it has an enduring appeal, and it has the ability to enchant men and women do feel comfortable.
A woman's body is an incredibly beautiful thing, and I actually think that the naked body is not as sexy as the body is dressed in catsuits lingerie. It is like a super hero costume that being a woman who wants to be accessible to permit.
designing underwear has am definitely more aware of the female form, and I like things that I find sexy design.
My mother is a real inspiration when it comes to their approach to design. I have bought her clothes for friends and they are just so feminine and sensual, a celebration of the shape of a woman. Recently described her clothes for me as a "heroic" and I think that's pretty accurate. She's taught me a lot about design and about women, I think. It is always manners and chivalry, opening doors and something highlighted. And I think that is important, so I think that might in this sense they call me old-fashioned.
I think Catsuits Lingerie is important, and it takes a woman can feel comfortable. I had women tell me that they have a bra from us that their lives have been altered, purchased, or that their child was due to our Catsuits Lingerie designed. This is definitely a good feeling!
Valentine's Day is very busy Agent Provocateur, and I think that men today are pretty good picking catsuits lingerie for their partners. Most women love to receive it, it needs careful consideration, and it is a gift that you both enjoy the can, so yes, I think it is a great gift for Valentine's Day.
can of course men and women have very different ideas of what is sexy. I remember, to create a pair of knickers, who claimed to have had no VPL. Women were happy, but I thought it was terrible! I think that VPL is really sexy and I love seeing a woman in a tight dress with a hint of VPL. It gives you an insight into what lies beneath. Women think it is terrible. It just shows how different we are. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment